Tuesday

Listen Up You

Dear LA Fitness,
I love your workout facilities, I love that there are no-frills, I love that I don't have to fight huge crowds of Highland Park moms for a treadmill, but please please stop sending your trainers over to give me a sales pitch while I am working out. I am sure I look like the perfect candidate - a well-meaning girl who is working hard but obviously getting no where, but I have decided to get no where on my own instead of pay you to make me feel worse about my stagnant athletic ability. I am bad at telling people no so know that you are making me feel awkward. Do you not recognize me when I come in? Or do you think, "There's that girl who works hard but isn't getting any better and doesn't want our help, maybe if I ask her again she will change her mind." I am not going to change my mind.
It is especially annoying when you walk over and give me your cheesiest joke ( usually, "You know you could smile when you work out if you wanted, hahahhaha....not funny) when I am 25 minutes into my run and struggling to breath let alone politely deal with your lameness.
Thank you,
That one girl you continually ask to pay for training lessons

1 comments:

Kim said...

that is annoying. next time you should surprise them with a quick punch in the face.

Post a Comment