Monday

Hear Ye Hear Ye!

Disclaimer: This type of post will not happen often.
I rocked my Friday run. "What?? You ran on a Friday?" is probably your first reaction. I agree! What the heck was I thinking? Good thing I went for it though. I upped my speed and therefore my distance and I was sure I could have run more....but why waste it right? I decided to end on a good note feeling tired but not defeated. It was almost as glorious as not running at all...almost.
Maybe it was because I gave into my need for top 40 pop music disguised as hip-hop (I am not ashamed, you do it too...at least sometimes...right?). I went with a Chris Brown pandora station and it was awesome. Started off with Mr. Brown himself with Kiss Kiss and ended on Ray J "Sexy Can I" - who is probably better known for being Brandy's brother but I enjoyed the soundtrack.
Let it be known that in my month of running I have enjoyed it once! Maybe I can double that in February.

0 comments:

Post a Comment